Baked Cauliflower with ChardonayZyns™ & Capers Posted on 07 Mar 12:55
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into 2" florets
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup ChardonayZyns
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and basil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and roast about 45 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Brown garlic in saucepan and then cook capers until they pop. Add breadcrumbs and cook until they are golden. Set aside.
- Add chicken broth to saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add ChardonayZyns and Champagne vinegar and cook until almost all liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer cauliflower to a serving bowl. Toss in ChardonayZyn mixture and then top with breadcrumbs mixture and herbs.