Oatmeal CabernayZyn® Cookies Posted on 09 Mar 10:18
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 1/2 cup CabernayZyns
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix flour, soda, salt and cinnamon together and fold into the sugar/butter creamed mixture. Add oats and CabernayZyns and stir together.
- Chill dough and then form into 2-inch cookies.
- Place cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool cookies for a few minutes before cooling on a cookie rack.
- Delicious right from the oven or can be reheated after freezing.